BIB NUMBERS PICK-UP
Runners pick up their BIB numbers in the SREDNJA ŠOLA PIETRO COPPO, address: Zustovičeva ulica 6, Izola
- Friday, 14 April: from 16.00 to 19.00
- Saturday, 15 April: from 09.00 to 19.00
- Sunday, 16 April: from 05.00 to 8.30
It is OBLIGATORY to show an ID at the moment of the BIB number pick-up. To pick up the BIB number of your running buddy show a photo of his/her ID.
Runners must wear their BIB numbers on their chests throughout the entire run.
Assigned BIB numbers will be published on the website www.istrski-maraton.si before the event (from 7 April). It is advisable that runners check their assigned BIB numbers in advance in order to communicate them at the moment of the pick-up.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIB NUMBERS PICK-UP ON THE RACE DAY (SUNDAY, 16 April):
On SUNDAY, 16 April, runners should queue the line that corresponds to their running category:
- Marathon: BIB numbers 1 – 300
- Half-marathon: BIB numbers 1001 – 2500
- Recreational run: BIB numbers 3001 – 4500
GROUPS: SPECIAL INSTRUCTIOS FOR BIB NUMBERS PICK-UP:
It will be possible to collect BIB numbers for groups:
- from Monday, 10 April to Thursday, 13 April in the salt warehouse Monfort in Portorož (opposite of the OMV petrol station on the road between Portorož and Bernardin, entrance from the seaside; you may want to make an appointment in advance, tel: +386 70 720 940)
- on Friday, 14 April from 16.00 to 19.00 and on Saturday, 15 April from 9.00 to 19.00 at the SREDNJA ŠOLA IZOLA, address: Zustovičeva ulica 6, Izola.
Group representatives collect the BIB numbers of all group members.